Online Help: Adding Conversions
Before converting any text files to audio files, you should first add them to the conversion list. There are several ways to add them:
- Drag and Drop: Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder which your text files reside in. Select the text files and drag them onto TextSound's conversion list. This adds the selected text files for conversion.
- In-Place Adding from Windows Explorer: Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder which your text files reside in. Select the text files and right-click on them. Choose the "Convert to Audio Files..." command from the pop-up menu. This starts TextSound automatically (if it has not been started) and adds the selected text files for conversion.
- Using the Add Button: Click the Add button on TextSound's tool bar or choose the Add command from TextSound's Conversion menu (or choose the Add command after you right-click on the conversion list). This opens a standard Open dialog box. You can browse one or more text files using this dialog box. Click the Open button to add the selected text files for conversion.
- Using the Command-Line: You can specify a text file's full path as TextSound's command-line parameter. For example: "C:\Program Files\TextSound\TextSnd.exe" "D:\Temp\abc.txt". Note that the quotation marks cannot be omitted if there are spaces in TextSnd.exe's full path or in the text file's full path.
Once you have added one or more text files, you can:
- Modify their conversion properties using the Edit button.
- Perform these conversions using the "Convert!" button.
- Save the current conversions into a Conversion List (.CNV) file for later use.
Download TextSound 2.0 Now!
Buy TextSound 2.0 Today!
Tell a Friend about CoolSpeech & TextSound!